IT Security Assessment Raleigh-Durham, NC
Request your IT Security Assessment today!
Don’t leave yourself open to litigation, fines, or the “front page”.
If you’ve caught the news recently, you know that maintaining the security of your business data is tougher – and more critical – than ever. A network security assessment (also called a network security audit or network security review) from Petronella Technology Group, Inc. will ensure that proper security controls are integrated into your technology environment.
Our tested security assessment methodology includes:
Your comprehensive security report, delivered on conclusion of the assessment, will include:
- An executive summary
- Overview of the network assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the network assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Network Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Network Assessment results:
- General control review
- Vulnerability test
- Risk assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis
- Recommended actions
Don’t wait another minute. To get started with your free, no-risk network security assessment, please let us know how to get in touch with you. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.