While being a Federal defense contractor can bring in lucrative contracts for your business, as you know, the US government sure will make you tear through a lot of red tape in order to win and maintain those contracts.
Take CMMC and NIST regulations, for example. Even though the government more than likely means well and just wants heir Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) to be protected, they do NOT go out of their way to make the regulations easy to understand or implement.
Lucky for you, we here at Petronella Technology Group (PTG) understand what your business needs to be in compliance with CMMC and NIST guidelines in order to protect your CUI.
We also understand that CMMC and NIST compliance is NOT a one-size-fits all solution. To get your business CMMC and NIST compliant, we work with you and your staff to understand the needs of your company and offer tailored solutions made to fit you.
- Do you have a pretty good understanding of CMMC / NIST rules and guidelines but just need a little bit of guidance to get you started and keep you pointed in the right direction? There’s a PTG solution for that.
- Are you already NIST compliant but just need help getting CMMC compliant and making sure that you are proactively staying ahead of the game? There’s a PTG solution for that.
- Are you completely baffled by the new CMMC based on NIST and want someone to step in and do the vast majority of the work for you? There’s a PTG solution for that.
Sound cool? That’s just the Federal Defense Contractor stuff. Take a look at what else we can help with:
- CMMC/NIST/HIPAA Training
- CMMC/NIST/HIPAA Risk Assessments
- Cyber Security
- Managed IT
- Blockchain Consulting
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Consulting
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Penetration Testing (Pen Testing)
- PCI-DSS Compliance (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Compliance)
- CRM Management Tools
- Social Selling on LinkedIn
- Discounted Phone and Internet Systems
- Data Backup
- Ransomware Recovery