Infusionsoft Support, Clickfunnels Consulting, Raleigh-Durham, NC
AUTOMATE & GROW YOUR BUSINESS
We focus on:
- Infusionsoft Support
- Clickfunnels Consulting
- Advanced Automation
- Website design
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Lead generation for local businesses
How To Get Leads with LinkedIn Marketing
- Get The Exact, Step-by-Step Blueprint to Mastering LinkedIn That I Use To Build My Successful Businesses.
- See the simple three-step lead generation and sales closing process that runs on autopilot.
- You'll discover how to tap into over 546 million business professionals and establish yourself as the expert in your industry.
- Build your professional network and generate 15+ appointments every week in just 5 minutes a day.
LinkedIn Profile Stats
- LinkedIn Profiles with professional headshots get 14x more profile views!
- Adding a photo to your profile increases your message response rate by 36x
- LinkedIn Profiles with 5+ Skills get 17x more views
- Inbound Phone Calls
- Magazine Ads
- Radio Ads
- Additional Sources: (Facebook, Google, SEO, White papers)
EVERYTHING You Need To Market, Sell and Deliver Your Products Online!
- Cheap website templates are NOT optimized for SALES.
- A Funnel is a series of online steps that walks potential customers through your sales process just like you would in person.
- Get all of the parts you need. No need for a customer relationship management (CRM) system, custom coding, e-commerce shopping cart, email autoresponder system or separate A/B testing system.
- Funnels get 5.4x more sales than websites alone.
- Get EVERYTHING your company needs to be able to outspend your competition.
How Fast Can You Respond?
- Wednesdays and Thursdays are the best days to call in order to contact (by 49.7% over the worst day) and qualify (by 24.9% over the worst day) leads.
- Thursday is the best day to contact a lead in order to qualify that lead (by 19.1% better than the worst day).
- 4 to 6pm is the best time to call to make contact with a lead (by 114% over the worst time block).
- 8-9am and 4-5pm are the best times to call to qualify a lead (by 164% better 1-2pm, the worst time of day).
- 4-5pm is the best time to contact a lead to qualify over 11-12am by 109%).
- The odds of calling to contact a lead decrease by over 10 times in the 1st hour. The odds of calling to qualify a lead decrease by over 6 times in the 1st hour. After 20 hours every additional dial your salespeople make actually hurts your ability to make contact to qualify a lead.
- The odds of contact a lead if calling in 5 mins vs. 30 mins drop 100 times. The odds of qualifying a lead if called in 5 mins vs 30 mins drop 21 times.
Sales Management Pipeline
- Respond within 5 mins to all sales calls. Studies show that calls answered within 5-mins get 100x the leads!
- CallHippo identified a 450% difference in response time for leads receiving a follow-up call within an hour of submitting an inquiry and those that didn’t.
- What do you think your typical response time is now?
- Sales Team Gets Lead Immediately via Infusionsoft.
- Reminder sent 3 hours later.
- Supervisor/backup reminder 6 hours later.
Sales Lead Pipeline Stages & Resolution
- New Leads
- Working Leads
- Customer Interested
- No Contact / Lost Contact
- Closed Won
- Closed Lost
Infusionsoft Sales Automation
- Sales Team Member Automation
- Referral Requests
Why You Should Care About All Of This
- Do you want more leads?
- You may be losing leads because you don’t identify and respond quickly enough to their exact wants/needs.
- Do you want to close more sales?
- You may not be efficiently following up with people leveraging different vehicles (call, email, text, etc.).
- According to Salesforce, It takes 6-8 touches to generate a viable sales lead. Infusionsoft allows you to stay in touch without a manual process.
- Do you want to be able to uncover “leaky bucket syndrome” and know where to plug the holes in your sales process?
- Are you getting enough referrals?
Look into your business with an Infusionsoft Lens
Get detailed reporting and insights into sales team member activities.
- Add automation to each stage via Infusionsoft
- Automatically send emails based on triggered events
- Automatically send SMS (Text Messages) based on triggered events
- Automatically drop voicemails (Voicedrops) based on triggered events
- Automatically send letters/postcards to keep the prospect moving through your pipeline stages.
Automated referral campaigns drive sales while you sleep
Analytics – You can only improve on what you track and measure.
Measure and Track the ROI on EVERY marketing campaign and tie into your sales pipeline to calculate your closing ratio. Track revenue targets vs actual revenue. Leverage RFM Analysis by integrating Infusionsoft to talk with your financial application such as Sage, Business Works, etc.