The threat of cyber crime is the new reality for enterprises worldwide.
It is not a matter of if you will be targeted, it is a matter of when. Unfortunately most organizations are not proactive in their approach to information security; until they have been breached. Petronella Technology Group, Inc. takes on the most complex of environments and supports four phases of security incident response activity. It's complicated and we know you have questions, so schedule a free consultation easily with Craig by clicking here.
Detection & analysis
Containment, evidence collection, eradication or remediation
Support in return to normal operations
Including controls reviews, actions for improvement
Petronella Technology Group's Security Incident Response and Remediation Services are modeled after NIST SP800-61r2 and ISO 27035. Service differentiators include:
- We respond with a customized response team. We work within customer tools and processes, offering state of the art networking and forensic tools only when needed. Our flexibility provides faster, more effective incident response.
- We are on site offering a high-touch cyber incident response plan. On site presence is critical to managing a security incident, interacting with management and ensuring the best outcome for our customers.
- We do not abandon the customer once the incident is closed. When a complex incident occurs, Petronella Technology Group follows through on recommendations that are made and supports our customers through the entire cycle of remediation as required.
Petronella Technology Group's Security Incident Response & Remediation Team 3-Tiered Structure
As the customer’s first contact with Petronella Technology Group's Security Incident Response and Remediation Team, the Incident Commander works with the customer to understand the scale and scope of the incident to determine the size of the Incident Response and Remediation Team to deploy. The Incident Commander is in contact with the customer on a daily basis to monitor the incident status, or to determine if additional or alternative resources are needed.
As the customer’s onsite contact with Petronella Technology Group, the Incident Controller becomes the single point of contact between management and people working on the remediation of the incident. The Incident Controller is responsible for tracking activities and providing daily reporting on the progress (remote activity) of the incident handling.
As the resources working on the cyber incident itself, Incident Handlers are specifically selected based on their skill and experience. The skills include incident detection and analysis, incident control and handling, containment, eradication and recovery, and forensic investigation and root cause analysis.
Petronella Technology Group offers three tiers of remediation and incident response packages ranging from a basic package with an hourly rate to packages with pre determined response time and committed hours of work.
We understand you might have questions about this service; don't hesitate to schedule a meeting with Craig to answer any questions you might have about this or any other service/product PTG offers.
Sound cool? That’s just the Remediation stuff! Take a look at what else we can help you with:
- NIST/HIPAA Training
- NIST/HIPAA Risk Assessments
- Cyber Security
- Managed IT
- Blockchain Consulting
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Consulting
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Penetration Testing (Pen Testing)
- PCI-DSS Compliance (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Compliance)
- CRM Management Tools
- Social Selling on LinkedIn
- Discounted Phone and Internet Systems
- Data Backup
- Ransomware Recovery
We are the ninjas of the cyber world, and we represent the perfect storm.
To speak to one of our experts, call 919-422-2607.
Option 1 for Thunder.
Option 2 for Lightning.
Or visit our store HERE.