PTG HIPAA Compliant Penetration Testing for Medical Practices (price is per year, up to 5 devices)
If you try to come up with a solution without first knowing what the problems are, you're essentially throwing spaghetti at a wall, not knowing if it's cooked or not, and hoping that it sticks.
Which is why Petronella Technology Group's (PTG) Penetration Testing in an integral part of HIPAA compliance. It allows us to know where your vulnerabilities lie, so we can strengthen them.
PTG's Penetration Testing replicates techniques utilized by hackers to:
- Determine how a system will react to an attack
- Identify weaknesses
- Learn what information can be acquired by hackers
PTG's Penetration Testing is performed from multiple angles:
- Against public-facing servers via the Internet
- Against internal systems from within the network
In-depth scans are performed against your servers to determine exactly what software is exposed to the outside world. Using a combination of open-source and proprietary hacking tools, PTG attacks these systems in order to gain unintended access to the servers. Upon completion of testing, a detailed report is produced, including:
- A summary of steps taken to infiltrate company systems
- A list of missing and/or ineffective controls
- Action items you can take to secure your business, organized in a timeline based on severity
- Technical data to assist with remediation.
Hackers are increasingly attacking vulnerable medical centers, and this trend is nowhere near slowing down. You need protection so contact PTG for a free consultation.