13 Sep 2021
Don’t Want to Get Hacked? Five Tips to Keep You Cyber-safe
Not a day goes by when you don’t hear about a new hack. Here are five tips to keep you cyber-safe.
- If an email seems suspicious in any way, don’t click links or open attachments.
- Use two-factor authentication. This can stop most hackers because they need more than your password to get into your account.
- Use strong passwords, and use different ones for every accounts.
- Run updates. This includes software and firmware.
- If you’re a business, let us hack you. Yes, you heard that right- we can probe your networks to find vulnerabilities before the bad guys do.
Need help implementing any of these, or want to learn more? Get in touch with us now, before you get hacked!